8.08.2008

Happy 8.8.08!

What a wonderful Friday evening!

The start of my blog, an Oliver Perez gem and a feel-good, safe Opening ceremony. That Lang Lang gave me goosebumps, boy, that lasted a good hour. Good for Mescall for keeping the festivities a secret!

Anyway - welcome to the portal of my mind. I thought I might as well jump on the bandwagon and try a bit of blogging for myself. I'm going to [try] to keep my profession's KISSS mantra true throughout my postings - keep it simple, sparkly and sporty! Ok, ok - so, I added the last two "s"' [what's the correct punctuation there?!] for effect, but hey - I must brand myself, too, right?!

You'll find these postings are eclectic as Elton John's sunglass collection, but that's me. I love people, sports and all things beautiful, fun and sparkly and am looking forward to sharing them with you. So, without further ado, happy reading!

1 comments:

Richard Adragna said...

Hey, my name's Rich. I run a blog called "Hell On Ice," which is about my beloved New Jersey Devils. I came across your blog on a search. I would like to say good luck with your blog and have fun. Oh yeah, and LETS GO METS! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

-Rich