8.09.2008

Feels like Christmas morning...

I remember on Christmas Eve, as a kid, laying awake looking at the ceiling, because I wanted to hear reindeer footsteps on the roof. Then, no sooner than I fell asleep I would wake up (still to this date the first one in the house) so early because it was finally here. The day we get to see all of our cousins, tear through presents and stuff our faces. I had that excited feeling in my belly - anticipating the aromas of cookies and ham and pine, and the hugs and laughs of the family. I wish it could be Christmas all year long...

Here I am today with that feeling again. You see, this is my birthday weekend. I don't go overboard with MY birthday (per say - although it does last a whole weekend, of course) but this year is different. My main man (3M for short) planned a whole weekend just around me! Me me me!

A little bit of butterfiles and flowers and fine dining followed up by baseball and beer. Does this man know the way to my heart or what?! So, he deserves a little bit of shameless advertising here. Visit his blog: Sal Speaks. You won't be disappointed.

0 comments: